regional director / Master Instructor - VMA Long Island
Anthony Snoble founder of the VMA Kempo Jui Jitsu system
Master snoble First Began training in 1981 in -isshin ryu karate. being young and eager to find the ultimate martial art style He began training in many different martial art styles such as Moo Duk Kwon under the late Master Don Myers, Japanese Jui Jitsu, Shorin ryu karate, Shaolin Kempo and eventually Brazilian Jui Jitsu.
Current martial art ranks
- Master instructor for VMA Kempo Jui Jitsu
- 6th degree black belt shaolin kempo karate
- Purple belt Brazilian Jui Jitsu
Professional Accomplishments "to list a few"
- World kempo federation full contact fighter champion 1996 through 2002
- World kempo federation weapons champion "sword" 1996 through 2000
- Villaris fighting grand champion middle weight 1992 through 2001
- Villaris forms grand champion 1992 through 2002
- Villaris weapons grand champion 1992 through 2002 with both Bo staff and sword
- Naska middle weight world champion 2001
- World sport Jui Jitsu champion middle weight 1996